Knit your own fantastic fox hat with this real foxy knitting kit. This project is knitted on super chunky wool, so it knits up quickly. It can be knitted on straight or circular needles, making it great for both beginners and experienced crafters.
This knitting pattern won’t teach you how to knit, but my new book First Time Knits can take you from beginner to knitter in nine fun (and cute) projects.
FINISHED SIZE: One adult size - fits most
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern - written in English
- 2 x 100g balls of main colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 20g of cream super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- Darning needle for sewing up
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to intermediate, as there is colour changing on the ears
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up
Yarn colours may vary in real-life, depending on your screen display.
Don’t forget to share your finished knits with me on my instagram @sincerelylouise. I run competitions for my knitters and there are prizes!