Knit your own giant pudding with what has to be one of my cutest super chunky kits. My pudding is perfectly happy under any Christmas tree or as the centrepiece at the dinner table, just don’t set it on fire and eat it! Click here for my listing for a Sprout knitting kit, to make a friend for your pudding, or click here to get both.
The pudding includes metallic super chunky yarn for the red berries and leaves, which has a lovely Christmassy shimmer. The remaining parts of the pudding are is still in the Scheepjes Roma Big super chunky yarn.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern - written in English
- 1 x 220g ball of chocolate Scheepjes Roma Big super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 220g ball of cream Scheepjes Roma Big super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 50g ball of red metallic super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 50g ball of green metallic super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 2 x 24mm toy eyes and washers
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 80cm (32in) circumference, think football sized.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, to intermediate for knitters who know the basics. There's a little bit of colour changing on the pudding
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), colour changing, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.