Make your own mini ram head. Ewe’ll love this easy knitting kit which is a great introduction to faux taxidermy for beginners who know the basics of knitting. It’s knitted on straight needles in plain colours, so there's no colour changing. Everything you need to make your own ram is included, even the stuffing.
FINISHED SIZE: 23cm x 14cm x 15cm (9in x 5.5in x 6in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini ram head and a giant head.
- The yarn is Rico Essentials Mega Wool, which is 55% wool and 45% acrylic. This is different to the How Does it Feel yarn listed in the pattern, due to supplier issues, but it achieves the same tension.
- 50g of cream chunky yarn
- 50g of black chunky yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 6mm straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy knitting and intermediate sewing up. The ram is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.