Remember sprouts aren't just for Christmas dinner - you can knit them too! This giant sprout is knitted in super chunky and super cuddly yarn. If you’re knitting it for someone else, it’s an amazing gift for sprout lovers and sprout loathers alike. The kit includes everything you need to make the sprout - even the stuffing. Click here for my listing for a Christmas Pudding knitting kit, to make a friend for your sprout, or click here to get both.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern - written in English
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special XL super chunky yarn in light green - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special XL super chunky yarn in dark green - 100% acrylic
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 2x 24mm plastic toy eyes
- Plastic sewing up needle
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 80cm (32in) circumference, think football sized
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.