It’s not a Christmas dinner without pigs in blankets, and this year you can go vegan with my pig in a blanket knitting kit. The yarn included is 100% acrylic, which makes the project super soft and snuggly. The Stylecraft yarn included in the kit is different to the yarn mentioned in the pattern, but will give the same finished result.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special DK yarn in pink
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special DK yarn red
- 20g Stylecraft Special DK yarn in cream
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidery
- 4mm (US 6) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 10mm plastic toy eyes and washers
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Plastic sewing up needle
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 22cm x 8cm x 8cm (9in x 3in x 3in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - intermediate. This pattern is aimed at knitters who can knit, purl, increase and decrease. There is changing colour at the beginning of the row and some sewing up using mattress stitch.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog and SKP), colour changing at the beginning of the row, and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.