Ewe'll love this ram head, and you can make your own with my farm friend knitting kit. This project is a great introduction to faux taxidermy for beginners who know the basics of knitting. The ram is knitted in plain colours so there's no colour changing, and this pattern uses stitch markers to help you place the ram’s features,. Everything you need to make your own ram is included in the kit, even the stuffing!
FINISHED SIZE: 46cm x 28cm x 30cm (18in x 11in x 12in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant ram and a mini ram.
- 2 x 100g balls of super chunky yarn in cream - 100% acrylic
- 2 x 100g ball of super chunky yarn in fawn - 100% acrylic
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Hessian hand printed project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy knitting and intermediate sewing up. The ram is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.