Make your own tiger head with one of my wildest knitting kits! The tiger features colour changing on the face but it's worth that extra bit of work, as it turns out pretty majestic. The tiger is knitted on straight needles so there's no working in the round, and the yarn is super chunky so it knits up quickly. Everything is included in the kit, even the stuffing!
FINISHED SIZE: 35cm x 40cm x 30cm (14in x 16in x 12in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant and mini heads.
- 2 x 100g balls of cream super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g balls of orange super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of black super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm black toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Hand printed hessian project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate, for the confident knitter. There is colour changing, and a mix of carrying the yarn and intarsia.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.