Make your own fox head with the mini version of my ever popular giant one! This is one of my favourite designs, and a fun project for anybody who knows the basics of knitting. My mini fox is about half the size of my giant fox, you can see them both together in one of the photographs. My fox is knitted on straight needles and sewn together using mattress stitch, and there’s also some intarsia colour changing. The yarn for this kit is 100% wool for a luxury feel, and chunky knit yarn so it can be knitted up quickly.
FINISHED SIZE: 21cm x 16cm x 19cm (8.5in x 6.5in x 7.5in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini fox and a giant fox
- 6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 50g of cream chunky yarn in Rico Mega Wool Chunky - 55% Virgin Wool, 45% Acrylic. This is different to the How Does it Feel yarn listed in the pattern, due to supplier issues, but it achieves the same tension.
- 10g of black chunky yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Fishing line for putting up the head
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate skill level. This is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.