Knit your own set of mini farm friends - a pig, a donkey and a cow. These are my smallest of my faux taxidermy projects as they're knitted in DK yarn. The yarn is Rico's antipilling acrylic which is great to work with and has a lovely shine. The kit includes the materials to make all three heads.
The pattern for the mini farm friends are in my book, 'The Knitter's Activity Book'. You can order the book as part of the kit, or order the kit without the book if you already have a copy.
Pig: 13cm x 14cm x 12cm (5in x 5.5in x 4.5in)
Donkey: 13cm x 15cm x 11cm (5in x 6in x 4.5in)
Cow: 16cm x 14cm x 14cm (6.5in x 5.5in x 5.5in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Optional book which includes the pattern. If you already have the book please select 'Don't include book
- 4mm straight knitting needles (optional)
- 4 x Rico Acrylic Antipilling DK - Enough to make all three animals
- 6 x 10mm Toy Eyes and Washers
- 3 x Mini Trophy Head Backing Boards
- 60g x Toy Stuffing
- Sincerely Louise Bucket Bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate skill level. They are knitted on straight needles, so there's no knitting in the round
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.