Make your own mini fox head with one of my most popular knitting kits. This is one of my original designs and one of my favourites too. It's a fun project for anybody who knows the basics of knitting. My fox is knitted on straight needles and sewn together using mattress stitch, so there's no working in the round. The design gives the appearance of intarsia colour work, but there's no colour changing in the middle of the row making it a really fun project to knit.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- 1 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in Cream - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 1 x 50g of Scheepjes River Washed XL in Orange - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- Sincerely Louise mini backing board
- 2.5cm black bobble
- 50g toy stuffing
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Plastic sewing up needle
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 16cm x 22cm x 17cm (6in x 9in x 6 1/2in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate. This pattern is aimed at knitters who know the basics, such as knit, purl, increasing, decreasing and following a pattern.
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb) and decreasing (K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.
Please note: The pattern only includes the information for the mini fox head, not both sizes. All of the other kits include the pattern for both sized heads.