Make your own Mini Hare Head
- The perfect Easter knitting project
- Florist wire keeps the ears springy
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- Easy colour changes, there's no intarsia or fairisle
- Pattern includes the information to make both the mini and giant hare
- Find the Giant Hare Head kit here
Knitting pattern - writing in English
50g of Main Colour Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
25g of Cream Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles (optional)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
Mini Sincerely Louise backing board
Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
50g polyester toy stuffing
Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 13cm x 20cm x 28cm (5in x 8in x 11in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics. A photo tutorial has been included for sewing up and mounting the finished head to the board
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing and decreasing (Kfb, SKP and K2tog) and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured, depending on your screen display. WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old.