Say hello to the Highland Cow, the most rustic and rugged addition to the Sincerely Louise herd. The Highland Cow uses lots of loop stitches to create it's hair. If you’ve not used loop stitch before, a photo tutorial is included in the pattern. Everything you need to knit your mini Highland Cow head is included in the kit - even the stuffing!
If you'd like a knitting kit for a Giant Highland Cow, please click here
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English.
- Main colour - 1 x 50g ball of Scheepjes Stone or River Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Contrast colour - 25g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Hair colour - 15g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidering the nose
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- Mini Sincerely Louise trophy board
- 50g toy stuffing
- Darning needle
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise tote bag
FINISHED SIZE: 16cm x 20cm x 20cm (6 1/2in x 8in x 8in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate. This pattern is aimed at knitters who know the knitting basics, and can follow a pattern. A full photo tutorial loop stitch is included in the knitting pattern.
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog and SKP), loop stitches and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.