Meet Squeak the Mouse! The smallest member of the Sincerely Louise faux taxidermy family. This woodland creature is an easy knit, as there's no colour changing at all. Fishing line is used to create the mouse’s cute little whiskers, and instructions on how to do this are included in the pattern. Everything you need to knit your own mini mouse head is included in the kit - even the fishing line and stuffing!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English.
- Main Colour - 1 x 50g ball of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in grey - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Contrast colour - 10g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in pink - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- Mini Sincerely Louise trophy board
- 50g toy stuffing
- Darning needle
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Fishing line for the whiskers
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 15cm x 13cm x 13cm (6in x 5in x 5in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate. This pattern is aimed at knitters who know the basics and can follow a pattern. A full photo tutorial has been included for sewing up and mounting your finished knit onto a backing board.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Please note: The knitting pattern only includes the instructions for the mini mouse head only, not for both sizes.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.