One of our previously extinct knitting kits is finally back! My mini triceratops is the perfect knit for dinosaur enthusiasts, and now you can choose different yarn colour combinations too. If you’d like a giant triceratops, click here to see my other listing.
The triceratops’ frill uses a pico edge, which means there is less sewing up than with my original design. Don’t worry if you haven’t knitted a pico edge before, as there is a photo tutorial included in the pattern.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- Main Colour - 2 x 50g of Scheepjes River Washed or Stone Washed XL yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Horn Colour - 1 x 50g of Scheepjes River Washed or Stone Washed XL yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- Mini Sincerely Louise backing board
- Darning needle
- 50g toy stuffing
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise project bag
Please note we are mixing and matching the River Washed and Stone Washed yarns, but they have the same material content and achieve the same tension.
FINISHED SIZE: 25cm x 18cm x 30cm (10in x 7in x 12in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics. A full photo tutorial for the pico edge is included in the pattern
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb, Kfbf), decreasing (K2tog, SKP), YO (yarn over) as part of the pico edge row
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. This kit contains small parts.