What's better than snow? Sparkly snow! And now you can knit your own snow cloud with it's very own sparkly snow pompoms. This project is an adapted version of my rain cloud pattern, but instead of knitting rain drops, you make snow pompoms with Rico Bubble yarn.
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Main colour for cloud - 1 x 100g ball of Rico Mega Wool chunky yarn (55% wool, 45% acrylic)
- Contrast colour for snowdrops - 1 x 50g ball of Rico Creative Bubble yarn (100% polyester)
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- Some chunky black yarn, which you'll use to embroider the smile.
- 6mm (US 10) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12 mm black toy eyes and washers
- Yarn for hanging the snow drops
- 100g of toy stuffing
- Darning needle for sewing up
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: The cloud itself measures: 53cm x 25cm x 8cm (21in x 10in x 3 1/2in). Including the snowdrops the whole project measures 71cm x 25cm x 5cm (28in x 10cm x 2in), and A5 knitting pattern booklet.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog, K3tog, SKP)
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.