My mermaid cats are part cat and part mythical creature, so they're purrrfect for knitters looking for a magical project. These knits are not only super chunky, they're also super cuddly. Choose between my Mer-cat or Pur-maid (pictured), or knit them both. See my other listing for their friend, the Uni-cat.
COLOUR OPTIONS: The Mer-cat's main colour is teal, with silver and light green contrast colours. The Pur-maid's main colour is purple, with pink and silver contrast colours.
FINISHED SIZES: 70cm x 30cm x 20cm (28in x 12in x 8in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern - written in English
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 100g balls of main colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of contrast colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of second contrast colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- Sewing up needle
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag with fox logo
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.