KNIT YOUR OWN PAIR OF OTTERS
- What's cuter than an otter? Two!
- Otters hold hands to stop themselves drifting away
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Easy - Intermediate knit, aimed at knitters who know the basics
- Kit includes all the materials needed to make two otters
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting Pattern - written in English (optional)
- 2 x Dark Brown 50g Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Aran (70% cotton, 20% acrylic)
- 2 x Cream 50g Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Aran (70% cotton, 20% acrylic
- 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- 4 x 8mm toy eyes and washers
- Fishing line for the whiskers
- 100g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 30cm x 7cm x 7cm (10in x 4in x 3in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, to intermediate for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.