If you'd like to make your own sunshine using the Rico Essentials Big yarn that I designed both the sunshine and rainbow in this is the materials pack for you! Please note knitting needles are not included, you'll need a pair of 8mm (US 11) circular needles with a 60cm (24 in) cable.
FINISHED SIZE: 40cm (16in) in diameter x 8cm (3in) wide
WHAT'S IN THE BUNDLE?
- This is a MATERIALS ONLY bundle, no paper pattern is included as the digital knitting pattern is listed free here.
- 4 x 50 balls of Rico Essentials Big (50% wool, 50% acrylic), choose between sunshine or mustard yellow.
- A small amount of chunky pink wool for the cheeks - 100% wool
- A small amount of black super chunky yarn for the smile
- 2 x 30mm toy eyes
- 150g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), bobbles and mattress stitch for sewing up.