My unicorn cat is part cat and part mythical creature, and purrrfect for knitters looking for a magical project. This Uni-cat is a big squishy finished knit, so you'll never stop hugging it. You can also knit it’s mermaid cat friends - .see my other listing for the Mer-cat or Pur-maid.
This knitting kit won't teach you how to knit, but my new book First Time Knits can take you from beginner to knitter in nine fun (and cute) projects.
FINISHED SIZE: 45cm x 28cm x 25cm (18in x 11in x 10in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern - written in English
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 3 x 100g balls of main colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 20gs of contrast colour - silver - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag with fox logo
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary in real life, depending on your screen display.
Don’t forget to share your finished knits with me on my instagram @sincerelylouise. I run a monthly competition for my knitters and there are prizes!