KNIT YOUR OWN ALENA THE SHEEP
- She's got the fluffiest fleece
- All's wool that end's wool
- Every row is included in the pattern, for you to tick off
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English
- 100g ball of Rico Baby Teddy Aran - 100% polyester
- 10g of Cream Stylecraft Special DK - 100% acrylic
- 4mm (US 6) knitting needles (optional)
- Black DK yarn for embroidering the eyes and nose
- Plastic sewing up needle
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 23cm x 15cm x 15cm (9in x 6in x 6in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics. A photo tutorial has been included for sewing up.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing and decreasing (Kfb, SKP and K2tog) and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured, depending on your screen display. WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old.