This bright-eyed badger head doesn’t just come out at night, and is one of my original Forest Friend designs. Everything is in the kit, including the stuffing!
FINISHED SIZE: 48cm x 28cm x 28cm (19in x 11in x 11in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant and mini head.
- 2 x 100g balls of cream super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 2 x 100g ball of black super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm black toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Hand printed hessian project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate. There's no working in the round but there is colour changing.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.