Knit your own hat for a comfy winter, with this easy project in super chunky wool. This project can be knitted on straight or circular needles, making it great for beginners and experienced crafters. You can mix and match your colours to make your perfect cosy hat.
This knitting kit won’t teach you how to knit, but my new book First Time Knits can take you from beginner to knitter in nine fun (and cute) projects.
FINISHED SIZE: One adult size - fits most
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern - written in English
- 3x 100g balls of super chunky yarn, in different colour combinations - 100% acrylic.
- The Mythical Chunky yarns pictured have now been added to the Cygnet Seriously Chunky range. The colours options are still the same, but with a different ball band.
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl and Decreasing (K2tog), mattress stitch for sewing up
Yarn colours may vary in real life, depending on your screen display.
Don’t forget to share your finished knits with me on my instagram @sincerelylouise. I run competitions for my knitters and there are prizes!