Make your own fox head with the mini version of my ever popular giant one! This is one of my favourite designs and a fun project for anybody who knows the basics of knitting. My fox is knitted on straight needles and sewn together using mattress stitch. There's also some intarsia colour changing.
- Chunky knit, so it can be knitted up quickly
- 100% wool giving your fox that luxury feel
- Everything you need to make your own fox is included
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- The pattern includes how to make the mini and giant heads
- Easy - Intermediate skill level, there's no working in the round
Finished Size: 21cm x 16cm x 19cm
What's in the kit?
The yarn is 100% wool from my "How Does It Feel" range, as the balls are 100g, you'll receive what's stated below without a ball band.
50g of orange chunky yarn
50g of cream chunky yarn
10g of black chunky yarn
50g polyester toy stuffing
6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
Sincerely Louise project bag
A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant fox and a mini fox.
Stitches Used: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.