Knit your own lovely lobster, with this knitting kit from my book The Knitter’s Activity Book. It’s knitted in chunky yarn in 100% wool, so it’s cuddly - even its claws! You’ll need the book for the pattern, if you don’t already have it, and then you use the materials in this kit to make it. There is an option to buy the kit with or without the book. Here’s the listing for the giant lobster (which I'm holding in one of the photos) to make a giant friend for this one.
FINISHED SIZE: 46cm x 34cm x 8cm (18in x 13.5in x 3in)
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- 2 x 100g Sincerely Louise ‘How Does It Feel’ 100% wool, spun in West Yorkshire.
- The Knitter’s Activity Book - with the knitting pattern in (optional)
- 6mm knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 10mm toy eyes and washers
- Toy stuffing
- Plastic sewing up needle
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for anyone who knows how to knit and purl
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing (Kfb, Kfbf), Decreasing (K2tog, K3tog, SKP).