My mermaid cat is part cat and part mythical creature, so it's great for knitters looking for a magical project. They’re not only super chunky, they're also super cuddly!
Choose between my Mer-cat or Pur-maid (pictured), or knit them both. The Mer-cat's main colour is teal, with silver and light green contrast colours. The Pur-maid's main colour is purple, with pink and silver contrast colours. See my other listing for their friend, the Uni-cat.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern - written in English
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 100g balls of main colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of contrast colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of second contrast colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- Sewing up needle
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag with fox logo
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
FINISHED SIZE: 70cm x 30cm x 20cm (28in x 12in x 8in)
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.