Make your own mini triceratops head with my knitting kit. My giant dinosaurs were part of my prehistoric pals collection which are not currently available as kits. The pattern does include the instructions to make the big one, so once you've knitted a mini one you can always make it a giant friend! You can mix and match your colour and everything's included in the kit, even the stuffing.
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 15cm x 42cm (8in x 6in x 16.5in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini triceratops head and a giant head.
- The yarn is 100% wool from my "How Does It Feel" range
- 100g of main colour chunky yarn
- 100g of contrast colour chunky yarn
- 6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Fishing line for putting up the head
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate. The triceratops head is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.