You can knit these majestic creatures into comfy scarves to keep you warm, and they’re in chunky yarn to keep you extra cosy. Choose the animal that you’d like to knit to keep you company in the colder months, anything from a wild Tiger or a magical Unicorn.
- The patterns range from A5 booklets, to double sided A5 patterns, depending on the design
- The designs range from super chunky knits to DK projects. The yarn weight is listed for the pattern when selecting the design
- The average size of the scarves are 13cm x 136cm (5in x 54in), but this vary depending on which animal you choose
- Hats are one size only, fitting most
- Skill levels vary from easy to intermediate
- This listing is for paper patterns only, no knitting materials are included.
- For digital versions of the patterns please CLICK HERE
These knitting patterns won’t teach you how to knit, but my new book First Time Knits can take you from beginner to knitter in nine fun (and cute) projects.
Don’t forget to share your finished knits with me on my instagram @sincerelylouise. I run competitions for my knitters and there are prizes!