Knit your own unicorn scarf, with this magical and super easy knitting kit. The scarf is knitted in super chucky yarn so it knits up quickly, and it’s great for beginners as only knit stitch is used.
This knitting pattern won’t teach you how to knit, but my new book First Time Knits can take you from beginner to knitter in nine fun (and cute) projects.
FINISHED SIZE: 150cm x 13cm (59.5in x 5in) making one adult size scarf, but the length of the pattern is adaptable and can easily be made longer or shorter.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern - written in English
- 3 x 100g balls of silver super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g balls of blue super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- Small amount of pink and black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 20mm toy eyes
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy. This scarf is made using just the knit stitch
STITCHES USED: Knit, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary, depending on your screen display.
Don’t forget to share your finished knits with me on my instagram @sincerelylouise. I run competitions for my knitters and there are prizes!