Due to the Snow, we've had to reschedule Weird Crafts to Monday 12th Feb.
It'll be just as creepy, just not as cold.
All tickets for the 8th will be automatically transferred. If you can't make it a refund will be issued. Please email email@example.com for your refund.
Any cancelled tickets will be rereleased.
NEW DATE: Monday 12th Feb
- Weird Crafts is back with our second event
- An evening of creepy collage, inspired by retro Valentine's cards
- Celebrating Valentine's, Galentine's and Palentine's
- Hosted by Sincerely Louise and This is Sian Ellis at the SL studio in Chaucer Yard, S1 (next to Bramall Lane)
- All materials included
- Bring your own booze, free tea and coffee will be provided
- Everyone is welcome
For our second Weird Crafts night we'll be making cards using collage. A selection of creepy kitsch characters will be available, as well as a range of card and craft materials. Bring your best terrible puns.
TIME: 19:30 - 22:00
TICKETS: £8.00 per person
CLASS SIZE: Maximum - 16 people (1 available)
LOCATION: The Crocodile Room, Unit 2 Chaucer Yard, 37 Clough Road, S1 4TE. Full details on how to find the studio will be provided after ticket purchase.
PARKING: Free parking is available directly outside the studio.
ACCESSIBILITY: The studio is on the ground floor, but there are a couple of steps up to it. We have an outside toilet block (proper Sheffield), which also has a step up to it.
CANCELLATION: If you are unable to attend please let us know. No-shows are none refundable.