Knit your own wolf scarf with my super chunky, super easy project. The werewolf is great for beginners as it only uses the knit stitch, and there's no purling. The super chunky wool is knitted on big needles, so the project grows quickly.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step knitting pattern - written in English
- 3 x 100g balls of super chunky yarn in charcoal - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of super chunky yarn in silver grey. This is a substitute yarn and different to the yarn listed in the pattern, but is very similar.
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- Yellow and fawn felt for the eyes and claws
- 2 x 15mm toy eyes and washers
- Bobble for the nose
- Darning needle
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 136cm x 13cm (54in x 5in) - One adult size
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, increasing (Kfb) and decreasing (K2tog and SKP), and a bit of sewing up
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.