Knit your own werewolf scarf with my super chunky, super easy project. The werewolf is great for beginners as it only uses the knit stitch, and there's no purling. The super chunky wool is knitted on big needles, so the project grows quickly.
FINISHED SIZE: 136cm x 13cm (54in x 5in) - One adult size
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern - written in English
- 3 x 100g balls of charcoal super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g balls of silver super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- Yellow and fawn felt for the eyes
- 2 x 15mm toy eyes
- Bobble for the nose
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
STITCHES USED: Knit, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), and a bit of sewing up.