Make your own mini version of my giant dragon head with my magical knitting kit. This kit is aimed at the experienced knitter, using a combination of stitches to create the texture on the dragon's head. The dragon is knitted on straight needles though, so there's no working in the round. You can mix and match your colours and everything's included in the kit, even the stuffing.
FINISHED SIZE: 32cm x 20cm x 21cm (12.5in x 8in x 8.5in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini dragon head and the giant head.
- The yarn is 100% wool from my "How Does It Feel" range
- 6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 100g of main colour chunky yarn
- 100g of contrast colour chunky yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 15mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced knitting, and perfect for confident knitters
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), making a bobble, loop stitch, mattress stitch for sewing up.