Make your own Mini Dragon Head
- Choose from five different colours
- Intermediate knit, aimed at confident knitters
- This project uses bobbles and pico edges
- Did you know a group of dragons is called a thunder?
- Find the giant version here
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- Pattern includes the information to make both the mini and giant sizes
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English (optional)
- 2 x 50g balls of main colour in Stone Washed or River Washed XL, 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 1 x 50g of contrast colour in Scheepjes Stone Washed XL, 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 15mm black toy eyes and washers
- Mini Sincerely Louise backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 32cm x 20cm x 21cm (12.5in x 8in x 8.5in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate knitting, and perfect for confident knitters
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), making a bobble, pico edge, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.