You can knit your very own chunky sunshine to brighten up your day, or someone else's. This will make a smaller sunshine than the one pictured, but I think this size might be even cuter than the original design!
This kit now has an optional printed paper pattern, if you'd like one included in your kit. If not, you can view the knitting pattern on our blog for free here. You can also choose whether you'd like your kit to include knitting needles or not.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- 1 x 100 ball of Rico Essentials Mega Merino in Saffron (55% wool, 45% acrylic)
- 6mm (US 10) circular and 4mm (US 8) straight knitting needles (optional)
- Knitting pattern - A5 colour paper pattern written in English (optional)
- A small amount of DK pink wool for the cheeks (100% acrylic)
- A small amount of black chunky yarn for the smile
- 2 x 15mm toy eyes
- 100g polyester toy stuffing
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm (8in) in diameter x 4cm (2in) wide
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), bobbles and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.