If you'd like to knit your own sun using the chunky yarn I made my second sunshine in then this is the materials pack for you. This will make a smaller sunshine than the Rico Essentials Big, but I think this size might be even cuter than the original design!
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm (8n) in diameter x 4cm (2in) wide
WHAT'S IN THE BUNDLE?
- This is a MATERIALS ONLY bundle, no paper pattern is included as the digital knitting pattern is listed free here.
- 1 x 100 ball of Rico Essentials Mega Merino in Saffron (55% wool, 45% acrylic)
- A small amount of DK pink wool for the cheeks (100% acrylic)
- A small amount of black chunky yarn for the smile
- 2 x 15mm toy eyes
- 100g polyester toy stuffing
- Hessian project bag
- Optional 6mm and 4mm (US 10 and 8) knitting needles
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), bobbles and mattress stitch for sewing up.