KNIT YOUR OWN SUNSHINE
- Brighten up any room with this project
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise
- Knitted on straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Free digital pattern available here
- Optional paper knitting pattern, if you prefer a printed version
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English (optional)
- 100g of Mustard Yellow Stylecraft Special Chunky - 100% acrylic
- 6mm (US 10) circular knitting needles (optional)
- 4mm (US 8) straight knitting needles (optional)
- A small amount of pink DK yarn for the cheeks
- A small amount of black chunky yarn for the smile
- 2 x 15mm toy eyes
- 100g polyester toy stuffing
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm in diameter x 4cm wide (8in in diameter x 2in wide)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - intermediate, for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), bobbles and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.