My faux taxidermy animal heads were the knits that started it all at Sincerely Louise. You could choose woodland animals, like the Fox or Badger. If you’re feeling a bit more mythical you could knit a Unicorn or Dragon head, but who says they’re not real? If you want to go into the wild, the Bison or Tiger head would be right for you. There are lots of creatures that you could knit as an endearing highlight for any wall.
- Each pattern is an A5 colour booklet, with step-by-step sewing up instructions.
- The patterns for all of these animals include instructions to knit both giant or mini animal heads. You’ll just need to use different sizes of yarn and needles, which are listed in the pattern.
- Skill levels vary, but these are generally easy to intermediate knits
- The average size of the mini heads are 20cm x 15cm x 18cm (8in x 6in x 7in), and the average size of the giant heads 25cm x 40cm x 45cm (10in x 16in x 18in). Sizes vary depending on which animal head you go for.
- To complete your animal head project, you'll need to buy a mini or giant backing board separately. You can get yours in our HABERDASHERY section.
- This listing is for paper patterns only, no knitting materials are included.
For digital versions of the patterns please CLICK HERE