What did the buffalo say to its son on his first day of school? Bison! Make your own wild friend with my giant bison head knitting kit. It's full of personality and would make a statement in any home. Loop stitch is used to give the bison a curly and rugged look, and a photo tutorial for the loop stitch is included with the pattern.
This kit includes everything you need to make your own bison, even the stuffing, and the super chunky yarn knits up quickly. If you'd like the knitting kit for a mini bison, click here.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English
- Main Colour - 4 x 100g of Cygnet Seriously Chunky Super Chunky yarn (100% acrylic)
- Horn Colour - 1 x 100g of Cygnet Seriously Chunky Super Chunky yarn (100% acrylic)
- A small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 9mm (US 13) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm eyes and washers
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Large Sincerely Louise backing board
- Darning needle
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 43cm x 40cm x 46cm (17in x 16in x 181/2in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate skill level, There's no working in the round, but there's a lot of loop stitch.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), loop stitch, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.