KNIT YOUR OWN CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY
- It's almost good enough to eat
- Dedicated to anybody who loves an inanimate object with a face
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Easy - Intermediate knit, aimed at knitters who know the basics
- There is a small amount of colour changing in the middle of the row, you'll need to carry the yarn for four rows of this pattern.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting Pattern - written in English (optional)
- 1 x Red 50g Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Aran (70% cotton, 20% acrylic)
- 1 x Brown 50g Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Aran (70% cotton, 20% acrylic
- 1 x Green 50g Scheepjes River Washed XL - Aran (70% cotton, 20% acrylic)
- Cream and yellow aran yarn for embroidery
- 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 8cm x 11cm x 5cm (7in x 4 1/2in x 2in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, to intermediate for knitters who know the basics. There's a little bit of colour changing on the strawberry and turning the work for the leaf.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), colour changing, turning the work, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.