Knit your own giant pudding with what has to be one of my cutest super chunky kits. My pudding is perfectly happy under any Christmas tree or as the centrepiece at the dinner table, just don’t set it on fire and eat it!
The Christmas Pudding now includes Cygnet Seriously Chunky Metallic (super chunky) yarn for some parts, which has a lovely Christmassy shimmer. The red berries and leaves of the pudding are now in the metallic yarn. The remaining parts of the Christmas Pudding is still in the non-metallic Seriously Chunky (super chunky) yarn. These metallic yarns are instead some of the yarns listed in the pattern, but the metallic yarns achieve the same tension.
FINISHED SIZE: 80cm (32in) circumference, think football sized.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern - written in English
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 100g balls of chocolate super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of cream super chunky yarn 100% acrylic
- 50g ball of red super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 50g ball of green super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 2 x 24mm toy eyes and washers
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag with fox logo
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics. There's a little bit of colour changing on the pudding
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), colour changing, mattress stitch for sewing up.