KNIT YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS PUDDING
- Make your own Christmas decorations with my giant Pudding kit
- Knit your Christmas pudding using straight needles or in the round
- Please don't set it on fire!
- Easy - Intermediate knit, aimed at knitters who know the basics
- There is a small amount of colour changing in the middle of the row, you'll need to carry the yarn for four rows of this pattern.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting Pattern - written in English
- 2 x 100g of Stylecraft Special XL Tweed in Gingerbread - 100% acrylic
- 100g ball of Stylecraft Special XL in Cream - 100% acrylic
- 50g ball of Stylecraft Special XL in Red - 100% acrylic
- 50g ball of Stylecraft Special XL in Green - 100% acrylic
- 9mm (US 13) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm toy eyes and washers
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise Christmas Pudding project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 80cm (32in) circumference, think football sized.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, to intermediate for knitters who know the basics. There's a little bit of colour changing on the Christma Pudding
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), colour changing, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.