What’s better than a doughnut and a kitten? A doughnut kitten! Now you can knit your very own, from the bonus pattern booklet from my First Time Knits book. The bonus booklet includes the knitting pattern for the Doughnut Kitten, so you’ll need a copy of it for the knitting instructions. You can choose whether or not you’d like to include the booklet in your kit. The booklet also has four other knitting patterns in it too - a koala, a gorilla and a squirrel. You can find the squirrel knitting kit here.
The kit includes enough yarn for you to make more than one doughnut kitten, so why not make one for you and one for someone you know who’d like a sweet treat!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- First Time Knits bonus booklet which includes the knitting pattern for the Doughnut Kitten - written in English (optional)
- 4mm (US 6) straight knitting needles (optional)
Main colour - 1 x 100g of Stylecraft Special DK yarn in Camel - 100% acrylic
Contrast colour - 1 x 100g of Stylecraft Special DK yarn in Fondant - 100% acrylic
- A small amount of Rico Fashion Jersey yarn in white, for the sprinkles
- A small amount of black DK yarn for embroidery
- 20g polyester toy stuffing
- Plastic darning needle
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 18cm x 6cm (7in x 2 1/2in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, if you know the basics and can read a knitting pattern.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing (Kfb, Kfbf), decreasing (K2tog and SKP)
Yarn colours may vary, depending on your screen display
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.