KNIT YOUR OWN FLUFFY DUCKLING
- The perfect Spring knitting project
- Every row is included in the pattern, for you to tick off
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- The pattern includes the information to knit the duckling in regular or fluffy yarn
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English
- 1 x 100g ball of Yellow Scheepjes Sweetheart Stoft - 100% polyester
- 25g of Orange Stylecraft Special Chunky - 100% acrylic
- 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 10mm black toy eyes and washers
- 2 x 46cm (18in) strands of 2mm florist wire
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 30cm x 15cm x 10cm (12in x 6in x 4in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics. A photo tutorial has been included for sewing up.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing and decreasing (Kfb, SKP and K2tog) and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured, depending on your screen display. WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old.