KNIT YOUR OWN FLUFFY CHICK
- Nothing says Easter like a fluffy chick
- You don't need to make this chick, but you really want to
- Every row is included in the pattern, for you to tick off
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- The pattern includes the information to knit the chick in regular or fluffy yarn
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English
- 1 x 100g ball of Yellow Scheepjes Sweetheart Soft - 100% polyester
- 25g of Orange Stylecraft Special Chunky - 100% acrylic
- 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black toy eyes and washers
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 18cm x 10cm x 12cm (7in x 4in x 5in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics. A photo tutorial has been included for sewing up.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing and decreasing (Kfb, SKP and K2tog) and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured, depending on your screen display. WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old.