Knit your own Giant Hare Head
- The perfect Easter knitting project
- Florist wire keeps the ears springy
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- Easy colour changes, there's no intarsia or fairisle
- Pattern includes the information to make both the mini and giant hare
- Find the Mini Hare Head kit here
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English
- 3 x 100g balls of Grey Stylecraft Special XL Tweed - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g balls of Cream Stylecraft Special XL Tweed - 100% acrylic
- 9mm (US 13) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm black toy eyes and washers
- 2 x 160cm (64in) strands of 2mm florist wire
- Large Sincerely Louise backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 26cm x 40cm x 56cm (10in x 16in x 22in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics. A photo tutorial has been included for sewing up and mounting the finished head to the board.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing and decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP) and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured, depending on your screen display. WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old.