- Knit your own giant Mince Pie
- It's not a Sincerely Louise Christmas without a super chunky version
- This Mince Pie won't have a soggy bottom
- Find my mini mince pies here
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Easy - Intermediate knit, for knitters who know the basics
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English
1 x 200g Stylecraft XL Tweed - Camel (100% acrylic)
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft XL Tweed - Spice (100% acrylic)
- 1 x 10g DK yarn - Cream (100% acrylic)
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidery
- 9mm (US 13) circular knitting needles with 80cm cable (optional)
- 1 pair of 21mm plastic toy eyes and washers
- Plastic darning needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: The diameter of a finished mince pie is approximately 24cm (9in).
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - intermediate, for knitters who know the basics and can follow a pattern.
This is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts. Yarn colours may vary slightly to real life depending on your screen display.