- Inspired by my favourite dog, my grandparent's Border Collie, Jess
- If you visited the Yarndale Yarn Festival, you'll find the free digital copy in your show guide
- Kit includes everything you need to make the finished project
- Easy - Intermediate knit, there's no working in the round
- There is a small amount of colour changing in the middle of the row
- See the photo of me holding Jess for scale!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
Paper knitting pattern (optional, a free digital version of this pattern can be found in the Yarndale Show Guide)
2 x 50g of Cream Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
2 x 50g of Black Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
100g toy stuffing
2 x 12mm black toy eyes and washers and 1 x 15mm toy eye for the nose
Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, aimed at knitters who know the basics
FINISHED SIZE: 38cm x 19cm x 10cm (15in x 7 1/2in x 4in)
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing, looping and sewing up using mattress stitch.
No suitable for children under 13. Contains small parts. These patterns or any pieces knitted from this booklet are not to be used for any commercial purposes.