Maeve the Yeti Knitting Kit
- The best use of tinsel yarn, ever!
- She might be small, but she has a huge personality
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Easy - Intermediate knit, eyelash yarn is used throughout the project
- Every row has been included in the pattern, for you to tick off
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
A copy of Bugs and Beasts, which includes this pattern (optional)
1 x 50g King Cole Moments, 100% polyester
15g of Light blue DK
15g of Dark blue DK
Black yarn for embroidery
4mm (US 6) knitting needles (optional)
A handful of toy stuffing
2 x 8mm toy eyes and washers
Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 18cm x 12cm x 5cm (7in x 5in x 2in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, this project uses tinsel yarn throughout.
STITCHES USES: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing and sewing up using mattress stitch.