Make your own panda head with this knitting kit, scaled down to a baby panda version. It's knitted on straight needles but has a little bit of colour changing around the eyes. Everything you need to knit the mini panda head is included in the kit - even the stuffing!
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 17cm x 16cm (8in x 7in x 6.5in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini panda head and a giant head.
- 100g of cream chunky yarn - Rico Mega Wool Chunky - 55% Virgin Wool, 45% Acrylic. This is different to the How Does it Feel yarn listed in the pattern, due to supplier issues, but it achieves the same tension.
- 50g of black chunky yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 15mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate knit, as there's some colour changing in the ears. The mini panda head is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour changing, mattress stitch for sewing up.