Make your own panda head with this knitting kit, scaled down to a baby panda version. It's knitted on straight needles but has a little bit of colour changing around the eyes. Everything you need to knit the mini panda head is included in the kit - even the stuffing!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English.
- 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in cream (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
- 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in black (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Mini Sincerely Louise trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 17cm x 16cm (8in x 7in x 6.5in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate knit, as there's some colour changing in the ears. The mini panda head is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour changing, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary, depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. This kit contains small parts.