Make your own mini polar bear head with my easy knitting kit. The polar bear is a great introduction to faux taxidermy for beginners looking for their first project. It's great for crafters who know the basics, as the head is only knitted in one colour with the features sewn on. Everything is included in the kit - even the stuffing
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini polar bear head and a giant polar bear head.
- 1 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in cream (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
- 10g of black yarn for the nose
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 17cm x 16cm (8in x 7in x 6.5in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy knitting and intermediate sewing up. The polar bear head is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary, depending on your screen display.
Warning: This is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.