- The perfect introduction to faux taxidermy
- One of my easiest designs
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Aimed at knitters who can knit, purl, increase, decrease and follow a pattern
- Pattern includes the information to make a polar bear and a black bear, in mini and giant
- Want to knit a giant version? Find the giant bear here
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- 1 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in main colour (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
- Black bear only: 25g of contrast colour for the snout
- 10g of black yarn for the nose
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 17cm x 16cm (8in x 7in x 6.5in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy knitting and intermediate sewing up. The polar bear head is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary, depending on your screen display. Warning: This is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.