Make your own mini hare head with my pastel knitting kit. This project is great for knitters who know the basics. You can choose between pastel blue or pastel pink for your hare. The hare uses florist wire in the ears to keep them upright, with a photo tutorial included in the pattern for sewing up.
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 25cm x 13cm (8in x 10in x 5in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant hare head and a mini head.
- The yarn is 100% wool from my "How Does It Feel" range.
- 100g of main colour chunky yarn (choose from pink or baby blue)
- 30g of cream chunky yarn
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 6mm straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate knit, as there's some colour changing in the ears. The hare head is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour changing, mattress stitch for sewing up.