Make your own tiger head with one of my wildest knitting kits! The tiger is one of my intermediate kits, as it features colour changing on the face, but he's worth that extra bit of work because he's pretty majestic. The tiger is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round. Everything is included in the kit - even the stuffing! The Scheepjes yarn included in the kit is different to that listed in the pattern, but it achieves the same tension.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini tiger head and a giant tiger head.
- 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in orange
- 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in cream
- 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in black
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 17cm x 20cm x 15cm (7in x 8in x 6in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate, for the confident knitter. There is colour changing, and a mix of carrying the yarn and intarsia.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured
WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old.