- Knit your own medium Narwhal in aran yarn
- She's a unicorn of the sea
- Easy to make, if you know the basics
- Optional paper knitting pattern
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English (optional)
- 2 x 50g of Blue Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 15g of Cream Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidery
- 5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles
- 2 x 15mm toy eyes and washers
- Plastic needle for sewing up
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 30cm x 15cm x 13cm (12in x 8in x 5in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - intermediate, for knitters who know the basics and can follow a pattern.
This is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts. Yarn colours may vary slightly to real life depending on your screen display.